- Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We aim to deliver all goods within 72 hours however a period of 1 to 5 working days should be allowed dependent upon weight and service requested and from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. Your order will usually be dispatched from a single point but may be dispatched from multiple Complete Plastic Solution locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
- All stock will be clearly marked as expected delivery period
- Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and unless a delivery address is entered and must be a UK address only.
- We will confirm that your order has been processed for delivery with you upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult/representative is available to sign on your behalf.
- Heavy goods deliveries will require your assistance to offload. Loads shipped as pallets will require forklift or similar operation to unload at customer point of delivery. It is client responsibility to ensure that a safe and suitable method is available to unload pallets in excess of 1100kg and that damage will not be caused during removal process.
- Failed deliveries due to unsuitable equipment being available will be charged to revisit and will be communicated in advance.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items are present. Goods identified as damaged will not be removed upon delivery, once the damage has been communicated collection will be arranged as required.
- Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt of the order, please contact 01425 896044. If Products are considered by you to be faulty or damaged after the 3 day period has expired please contact us for consideration of your query.